Held on Tuesday and Friday afternoons
- A new surface will be put down this month, giving it a harder surface. This will reward skill over luck.
- The club now has five sets of boules, which Paddy J has kindly donated via his brother; these will be held in the bowls locker; your inner door key opens the bowls locker.
- We would like to set up a similar competition to the short-mat.
- Please see the Petanque page This includes two videos.
- Petanque is similar to bowls, so it shouldn’t be difficult to pick up the rules. Almost all of us are novices, so there is no reason to fear this competition.
Would you please email firstname.lastname@example.org to say if you are interested in being included in this Petanque competition?